Throughout our history, we have maintained an ideal of supporting children and their families within a larger circle that includes their neighborhoods, schools, cultural groups, and employers along with local, state, and federal agencies. We strive to provide the highest quality of education and care for children by:
- Offering rich programming that addresses the intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development of children.
- Assessing the development of children in all programs; developing individual goals based on the results.
- Implementing special services on-site as needed; speech/language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and mental health therapy are available.
- Employing nurturing, highly qualified teacher-caregivers and providing ongoing professional development.
- Holding ourselves to the highest standards of competency by holding licenses for all programs, including family provider homes, from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care and operating accredited preschool/kindergarten centers.
- Sharing best teaching practices within Community Day Learning and with our award-winning affiliates, Community Day Charter Public Schools.