We are committed to operating programs that reflect our commitment to the academic, social, physical, and emotional health of our students. Highlights include:
- Nurturing, highly credentialed educators.
- Award-winning curriculums.
- Raising a Reader® program sends books home with children in early learning programs and family provider homes.
- Reading and literacy activities in school age program.
- Field trips; past trips include visits to farms, museums, the zoo, aquarium, and library.
- Children’s development assessed and results shared with parents regularly; plans are developed to address areas of need.
- Special services on-site, including speech, occupational, and physical and mental health therapy; clinical support for parents and teachers through observations and meetings.
- Summer day camp in the countryside for center-based programs; swimming and outdoor activities are included.
- Partnership with parents; sharing through newsletters, curriculum notes, parent conferences, and the Raising a Reader® program.
- Healthy meals and snacks.
- Tuition subsidies and transportation for eligible families.
- Priority placement in our school age program for families with a child in our programs.