High School Placement Parent clone
CDCPS prides itself on supporting and preparing our students and their families for the transition to high school. To help you navigate this sometimes overwhelming and stressful process, we created this easy to use checklist. But please know that we are always here to help. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our director of high school placement, Yashira Robles at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 978-382-8697.
High School Placement Checklist
While this list does not include every item that needs to be completed, it is a general list to help you keep on top of the major steps in the high school placement process.
- Schedule a meeting with the director of high school placement
- Attend a High School 101 meeting
- Attend the High School Fair
- Develop a preliminary list of high schools you'd like to explore
- Schedule a tour for your top choice high schools
- Choose your final list of schools to apply to and submit it to the director of high school placement
- Request a application fee waiver from the schools
- Create a personal calendar with the admissions and financial aid deadlines for your schools
- Schedule an interview for schools that you applied
Not sure where you want to apply? Click here for a sortable list of highs schools in the northeast.
Frequently Requested CDCPS Documents:
- Excused Absence for Tour Request
- Preliminary List of High School Form
- CDCPS Financial Aid Application (available in February)